69 individuals honored across 15 sports
CSU sophomore Gilfillan earns individual berth to NCAAs
Men ranked fifth, women ranked eighth in Mountain Region ahead of trip to Albuquerque
Men's team takes second place, women's squad places fourth in Reno
Rams head to Reno to compete for conference titles
- 30th place - NCAA Mountain Regional - 2015
- 15th place - MW cross country championships - 2015
- USTFCCCA All-Region Team - 2014
- 15th place - NCAA Mountain Regional - 2014
- 19th place - MW cross country championships - 2014
Track & Field
- 12th place - Mountain West Outdoor Championships - 1,500 meters - 2014
- MW Track & Field Scholar-Athlete - 2014, 2015
- Cross Country Academic All-Mountain West - 2014
- Track & Field Academic All-Mountain West - 2014
- 5K - 17:29.9
- 6K - 21:05.8
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Cross Country Meet Notes: Three Rams to run at ...
When the dust had settled after the NCAA's nine cross country regions finished their respective...
Abbey, Mock and Gilfillan to represent Colorado...
The NCAA released official qualifiers for the 2015 NCAA Division I Cross Country Championships on...
Cross country recap: CSU men tie for fifth,...
Jefferson Abbey and Jerrell Mock have done it once again. The dynamic duo finished back-to-back...
"Declare Your Major Day" a success at Colorado ...
Like many college freshmen, Albert Bimper wasn't sure where his academic path would lead when he ...
Cross Country Meet Notes: Mock leads No. 25...
When Jerrell Mock reached the finish line of the men's 8K race at the 2015 Mountain West Cross...
Colorado State men climb five places in latest ...
The Colorado State men’s cross country team moved up to No. 25 in the USTFCCCCA Division I ...
Cross country recap: Mock demolishes field en...
After 26 minutes, 16.26 seconds of hard work, CSU sophomore Jerrell Mock crossed the finish line ...
CSU men selected third, CSU women picked fourth...
The Mountain West announced its Cross Country Pre-Championship Coaches’ Poll on Thursday,...