Student-athletes span all 5 fall sports
5 Rams named all-region
CSU women improve on regional ranking with sixth-place team finish
Rams run Friday with eyes on NCAA National Championship berth
Air Force squeaks by men's team while New Mexico continues championship streaks
2014 NCAA Mountain Region Championships
- 7th place - Colorado State 5A Championships - Cross Country - 2012
- 40th place - Colorado State 5AChampionships - Cross Country - 2011
- 34th place - Colorado State 5A Championships - Cross Country - 2010
Track & Field
- Second place - Cowpoke Open - 1,500 meters - 2014
- Fifth place - Fum McGraw Quadrangular - 1,500 meters - 2014
- 12th place - Mountain West Outdoor Championships - 1,500 meters - 2014
- First place - Colorado State 5A Championships - 3200 meter run - 2013
- Track & Field Academic All-Mountain West - 2014
- MW Track & Field Scholar-Athlete - 2014
- 1,500 meters - 4:48.85
- 5,000 meters - 17:41.74
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Rams add 3 to 2015-16 roster
The Colorado State cross country and track & field program announced the additions of Eli Oftedal...
CSU men re-enter USTFCCCA rankings heading into...
The Colorado State men's cross country team is ranked again at No. 27 in this week's USTFCCCA's...
CSU men earn at-large berth to NCAA championship
The Colorado State men's cross country team officially earned an at-large berth to the NCAA Cross...
Cross country recap: Men's team on its way to...
The Rams are going dancing. Led by high finishes from Sophomore Jefferson Abbey and freshman...
Cross country preview: CSU heads to NCAA...
After a two-week break following the Mountain West championships, the Colorado State cross...
Cross country recap: No. 25 men take third,...
The Colorado State men's and women's cross country teams competed in the 2014 Mountain West Cross...
Cross country preview: Men's and women'...
While the nation dons a variety of costumes for Halloween on Friday, Mountain West cross country ...
CSU falls to No. 25 in USTFCCCA national poll
The Colorado State men's cross country team suffered a small setback despite a strong performance...