5 Rams named all-region
CSU women improve on regional ranking with sixth-place team finish
Rams run Friday with eyes on NCAA National Championship berth
Air Force squeaks by men's team while New Mexico continues championship streaks
No. 25 men to challenge No. 18 New Mexico
2014 NCAA Mountain Region Championships
- 7th place - Colorado State 5A Championships - Cross Country - 2012
- 40th place - Colorado State 5AChampionships - Cross Country - 2011
- 34th place - Colorado State 5A Championships - Cross Country - 2010
Track & Field
- Second place - Cowpoke Open - 1,500 meters - 2014
- Fifth place - Fum McGraw Quadrangular - 1,500 meters - 2014
- 12th place - Mountain West Outdoor Championships - 1,500 meters - 2014
- First place - Colorado State 5A Championships - 3200 meter run - 2013
- Track & Field Academic All-Mountain West - 2014
- MW Track & Field Scholar-Athlete - 2014
- 1,500 meters - 4:48.85
- 5,000 meters - 17:41.74
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Cross country preview: CSU heads to NCAA...
After a two-week break following the Mountain West championships, the Colorado State cross...
Cross country recap: No. 25 men take third,...
The Colorado State men's and women's cross country teams competed in the 2014 Mountain West Cross...
Cross country preview: Men's and women'...
While the nation dons a variety of costumes for Halloween on Friday, Mountain West cross country ...
CSU falls to No. 25 in USTFCCCA national poll
The Colorado State men's cross country team suffered a small setback despite a strong performance...
Cross country recap: Mock leads No. 22 Rams to ...
Jerrell Mock is having quite an impressive freshman campaign as a runner for the CSU men's cross ...
Cross country preview: Rams make trip to...
After a two-week break in competition, the Colorado State cross country team travels to Terre...
Colorado State men's cross country tied for...
The Mountain West announced Wednesday that No. 22 Colorado State is locked in a tie with No. 16...
CSU men's team improves to No. 22 in...
The Colorado State men's cross country team moved up three spots to No. 22 in this week's United ...