List includes all 16 sports, 6 colleges
Top runners to make season debuts for both men's and women's teams
Men’s team eyeing top 15 national finish, women’s team seeking NCAA championship berth
Record 104 CSU student-athletes earn recognition during spring semester
Student-athletes span all 5 fall sports
- 40th place - MW Cross Country Championships - 2015
- 93rd place - NCAA Mountain Regional - 2015
- 32nd place - MW Cross Country Championships - 2014
- 116th place - NCAA Mountain Regional - 2014
- 162nd place - Pre-Nationals - 2014
- 33rd Place - MW Cross Country Championships - 2013
Track and Field
- Sixth place - MW outdoor championships - 3,000-meter steeplechase - 2015
- Track & field academic all-Mountain West - 2015
- Cross Country Academic All-Mountain West - 2013, 2014
- MW Track & Field Scholar Athlete - 2014
- MW Cross Country Scholar Athlete - 2013
- 5K - 18:03.6
- 6K - 21:37.3
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Cross Country Meet Notes: Three Rams to run at ...
When the dust had settled after the NCAA's nine cross country regions finished their respective...
Abbey, Mock and Gilfillan to represent Colorado...
The NCAA released official qualifiers for the 2015 NCAA Division I Cross Country Championships on...
Cross country recap: CSU men tie for fifth,...
Jefferson Abbey and Jerrell Mock have done it once again. The dynamic duo finished back-to-back...
"Declare Your Major Day" a success at Colorado ...
Like many college freshmen, Albert Bimper wasn't sure where his academic path would lead when he ...
Cross Country Meet Notes: Mock leads No. 25...
When Jerrell Mock reached the finish line of the men's 8K race at the 2015 Mountain West Cross...
Colorado State men climb five places in latest ...
The Colorado State men’s cross country team moved up to No. 25 in the USTFCCCCA Division I ...
Cross country recap: Mock demolishes field en...
After 26 minutes, 16.26 seconds of hard work, CSU sophomore Jerrell Mock crossed the finish line ...
CSU men selected third, CSU women picked fourth...
The Mountain West announced its Cross Country Pre-Championship Coaches’ Poll on Thursday,...