List includes all 16 sports, 6 colleges
Top runners to make season debuts for both men's and women's teams
Men’s team eyeing top 15 national finish, women’s team seeking NCAA championship berth
Record 104 CSU student-athletes earn recognition during spring semester
Student-athletes span all 5 fall sports
- 40th place - MW Cross Country Championships - 2015
- 93rd place - NCAA Mountain Regional - 2015
- 32nd place - MW Cross Country Championships - 2014
- 116th place - NCAA Mountain Regional - 2014
- 162nd place - Pre-Nationals - 2014
- 33rd Place - MW Cross Country Championships - 2013
Track and Field
- Sixth place - MW outdoor championships - 3,000-meter steeplechase - 2015
- Track & field academic all-Mountain West - 2015
- Cross Country Academic All-Mountain West - 2013, 2014
- MW Track & Field Scholar Athlete - 2014
- MW Cross Country Scholar Athlete - 2013
- 5K - 18:03.6
- 6K - 21:37.3
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Mock Earns Second Consecutive MW Cross Country ...
After another impressive performance to open his 2016 season, Colorado State redshirt junior...
Mock Places Second as Men Finish Second, Women ...
Led by a second-place finish from redshirt junior Jerrell Mock, the Colorado State men's cross...
CSU Cross Country: Rams Set for Washington...
The Colorado State cross country team is set for its third meet of the season this Saturday, as...
CSU Cross Country: Men Ranked No. 29 by...
The Colorado State men’s cross country team is ranked for the fourth consecutive week, as...
CSU’s Jerrell Mock Named MW Cross Country...
Following an individual victory in the prestigious Roy Griak Invitational in his first race of...
CSU Cross Country's Jerrell Mock Wins Roy Griak...
Colorado State’s Jerrell Mock made his 2016 debut in commanding fashion, winning the...
CSU Cross Country: Rams Travel to Roy Griak...
After two weeks off from competition, the Colorado State cross country team is set to return to...
CSU Cross Country: Men’s Team Moves Up to...
The Colorado State men’s cross country team is ranked No. 24 nationally by the U.S. Track &...