Record 104 CSU student-athletes earn recognition during spring semester
Student-athletes span all 5 fall sports
Air Force squeaks by men's team while New Mexico continues championship streaks
Four men's runners finish inside top 55 of competitive field
Team seeks success in final preparation for MW championships
2013 MW Cross Country Championships
- 57th place -- MW Cross Country Championships -- 2014
- 128th place -- Roy Griak Invite -- 2014
- 19th place -- CSU Invite -- 2014
- 24th place -- Rocky Mountain Shootout -- 2014
- 14th Place - Colorado State University Open - 2013
- 53rd Place - MW Cross Country Championships - 2013
Track & Field
- 21st place - MW outdoor championships - 5,000-meter run - 2014
- Fifth place - MW indoor championships - 5,000-meter run - 2014
- Track & Field Academic All-Mountain West - 2014, 2015
- Cross Country Academic All-Mountain West - 2014
- 5K - 18:17.8
- 6K - 22:25.0
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Colorado State and Under Armour announce multi-...
Colorado State University’s department of athletics today announced a long-term partnership...
Cross country recap: Abbey and Mock are first...
It was a fitting end to the 2015 season Saturday for Colorado State’s dynamic men’s...
Cross Country Meet Notes: Three Rams to run at ...
When the dust had settled after the NCAA's nine cross country regions finished their respective...
Abbey, Mock and Gilfillan to represent Colorado...
The NCAA released official qualifiers for the 2015 NCAA Division I Cross Country Championships on...
Cross country recap: CSU men tie for fifth,...
Jefferson Abbey and Jerrell Mock have done it once again. The dynamic duo finished back-to-back...
"Declare Your Major Day" a success at Colorado ...
Like many college freshmen, Albert Bimper wasn't sure where his academic path would lead when he ...
Cross Country Meet Notes: Mock leads No. 25...
When Jerrell Mock reached the finish line of the men's 8K race at the 2015 Mountain West Cross...
Colorado State men climb five places in latest ...
The Colorado State men’s cross country team moved up to No. 25 in the USTFCCCCA Division I ...