Abbey and Mock, Lincks and Kallner again emerge as dynamic duos in South Bend
Top runners to make season debuts for both men's and women's teams
Rams now ranked No. 22 heading into 30th annual Roy Griak Invitational
Men stay at fifth in Mountain Region; women ranked seventh
Redshirt freshman boosts No. 24 Rams with third-place finish at CSU Invite
- Redshirted 2014 season for Colorado State
- Medalist - 2013
- First place - Kansas City Suburban Red Cross Country - 2013
- First place - Kansas City Suburban Red Cross Country - 2012
Track & Field
- Redshirted 2015 season for Colorado State
- Second place - Missouri State Class 4 Championships - 3,200-meter run - 2014
- First place - Kansas Relays - 3,200-meter run - 2013
- First place - Mile run - 2013
- Medalist - Mile run - 2013
- Recipient of the Colorado State University Dean's Scholarship Award - 2014
- 1600 meters - 4:13.68
- 1 mile - 4:14.58
- 3,200 meters - 9:07.08
- 3,000 meters - 8:45.77
- 5,000 meters - 15:23
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Cross Country Meet Notes: Rams head to...
After a successful start to the 2015 season at the CSU Invite in Fort Collins, the Colorado State...
CSU men move up two spots in latest USTFCCCA...
The Colorado State men’s cross country team moved up to No. 22 in the latest Division I...
CSU men's cross country remains at No. 24 in...
The U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association released the newest edition of its...
Rockhold earns first career MW Athlete of the...
The Mountain West Conference announced Tuesday that it had named CSU redshirt freshman Cole...
Cross country recap: Newcomers lead Rams in opener
The scene was electric in front of Hughes Stadium Friday, with over 900 high school and...
Meet Notes: Rams start 2015 campaign in Fort...
The 2014 cross country season was an historic one for the Colorado State cross country team. Led ...
Cross country chosen third in both men's and...
The Mountain West released its 2015 preseason cross country coaches’ predicted order of...
CSU cross country gears up for 2015 season as...
After a summer of intense individual training and preparation, the Colorado State cross country...