Record 104 CSU student-athletes earn recognition during spring semester
Rams overcome adversity from weather once again
Small group of athletes to compete one last time before MW championships
Bedard praises "gutsy performances" amidst schedule changes
Schultz, Edmunds win multiple events as Rams host three schools
- 27th place - MW cross country championships - 2015
Track & Field
- Fifth place - Mark Colligan Memorial - 5,000-meter run - 2016
- Second place – Jack Christiansen Invitational – 5,000-meter run – 2015
- Third place – Don Kirby Open & Elite – 5,000-meter run – 2015
- Fifth place – Kansas Relays – 1,500-meter run – 2015
- Sixth place – Joe Davies Open – mile run – 2015
- Sixth place – Fum McGraw Invitational – 1,500-meter run – 2015
- Track & field academic all-Mountain West - 2015
Indoor Personal Bests
- Mile - 4:32.94
- 3,000m - 8:35.75
- 5,000m - 14:51.01 (18th on CSU all-time list)
- 1,500m - 3:58.82
- 5,000m - 15:22.94
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
School-record 82 Rams earn MW Scholar-Athlete...
Sixty-nine Colorado State student-athletes earned a total of 82 Scholar-Athlete awards from the...
102 CSU student-athletes earn academic recognition
A total of 102 Colorado State student-athletes earned recognition from the Mountain West for...
Mostafa Hassan Named Mountain West Male Co-Stud...
Sophomore thrower earns league honor after garnering First Team All-American at the NCAA...
Recap: Green ends CSU career with 22nd place...
Two weeks ago, Jessica Green thought her college track & field career was over. When a call came ...
Recap: Jessica Green in 23rd place after first ...
Jessica Green is 23rd after the first day of the heptathlon at the 2016 NCAA Division I Outdoor...
Recap: Hassan ends legendary season by...
Sophomore Mostafa Hassan capped his brilliant debut season at Colorado State with a third-place...
Meet Notes: Green and Hassan to represent CSU...
The cliché phrase "better late than never" has never been truer for CSU senior Jessica Green...
Brittany Lewis and JT Van Veen named NSCA All-A...
The National Strength and Conditioning Association announced that it had recognized two CSU track...