Teams, 12 individuals honored
Rams garner 101 nods for work in classroom
Pete qualifies for IAAF World Junior Championships
Harris, Little take home three honors
2014 MW Outdoor Track & Field Championships - Day 3
Track & Field
- Second place (all-Mountain West) – MW outdoor championships – 4x100-meter relay – 2014
- Third place (all-Mountain West) - MW outdoor championships – 100-meter dash – 2014
- Third place (all-Mountain West) - MW outdoor championships – 200-meter dash – 2014
- 11th place – MW indoor championships – 60-meter dash – 2014
- Track & field academic all-Mountain West – 2014
- USTFCCCA track & field All-Academic Team - 2014
Indoor Personal Bests
- 60m - 6.76 (seventh on CSU all-time list)
- 200m - 22.47
- 100m - 10.50 (tied for sixth on CSU all-time list)
- 200m - 21.24 (seventh on CSU all-time list)
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Recap: Colorado State sweeps multi-event titles...
Thursday’s multi-event competitions didn’t necessarily go as planned for the Colorado...
Recap: Rams lead both multi-event competitions ...
The Colorado State multi-event athletes got off to a great start at day one of the 2016 Mountain ...
Meet Notes: CSU vies for repeat MW outdoor...
On May 16, 2015, a green and gold celebration was the scene in San Diego, Calif., after the...
Recap: Holston's record, plethora of personal...
The sun was shining, the weather was warm and personal records were aplenty at Jack Christiansen ...
Meet Notes: Rams host Wyoming Friday in last-ch...
When it became clear that inclement weather would cause the cancellation of Wyoming's Cowpoke...
Recap: Holston and Reimel set CSU records at...
While most of CSU’s track & field team was handed an unexpected weekend off because of the ...
Meet Notes: Weather changes plans for Rams once...
For most of the 2016 outdoor track & field season, weather has not cooperated with the Colorado...
CSU announces addition of May 6 home dual meet ...
Colorado State head coach Brian Bedard announced the addition of a final home meet to the 2016...