Teams, 12 individuals honored
Rams garner 101 nods for work in classroom
Pete qualifies for IAAF World Junior Championships
Harris, Little take home three honors
2014 MW Outdoor Track & Field Championships - Day 3
Track & Field
- Second place – MW outdoor championships – 4x100-meter relay – 2014
- Third place – MW outdoor championships – 100-meter dash – 2014
- Third place – MW outdoor championships – 200-meter dash – 2014
- MW All-Conference Outdoor Track & Field Team – 100m, 200m, 4x100 relay – 2014
- First place – Fum McGraw Quadrangular – 4x100-meter relay – 2014
- First place – Jack Christiansen Invitational – 4x100-meter relay – 2014
- 11th place – MW indoor championships – 60-meter dash – 2014
- First place - Colorado State 5A Championships - 100 meter dash – 2013
- Track & field academic all-Mountain West – 2014
- 60-meter dash: 6.76
- 100-meter dash: 10.50
- 200-meter dash: 21.24
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Track & field recap: Hicks earns second-tea...
Colorado State track & field athletes Kiah Hicks and Aaliyah Pete wrapped up their first day in...
Meet notes: Hicks, Pete take national stage in ...
Colorado State track & field throwers Kiah Hicks and Aaliyah Pete are traveling alongside head...
Bedard tabbed Regional Coach of the Year
After clinching his first Mountain West outdoor title in seven years and leading 14 athletes to...
Gerber, Newton to attend NCAA Career in Sports ...
Colorado State track & field all-conference recipient Stephanie Gerber and women's basketball...
Track & field recap: Pete advances to NCAA ...
Battling through another day of lightning delays at the NCAA West Preliminary at Mike A. Myers...
Track & field recap: Hicks earns second...
The Colorado State track & field team continued to impress on Day 2 of the NCAA West Preliminary ...
Track & field recap: Hicks advances to NCAA...
The Colorado State track & field team opened the NCAA West Preliminary at Mike A. Myers Stadium...
Meet notes: CSU set for NCAA West Preliminary
After completing a successful outdoor season with personal and school records, 26 athletes from...