Teams, 12 individuals honored
Rams garner 101 nods for work in classroom
Pete qualifies for IAAF World Junior Championships
Harris, Little take home three honors
2014 MW Outdoor Track & Field Championships - Day 3
Track & Field
- Second place (all-Mountain West) – MW outdoor championships – 4x100-meter relay – 2014
- Third place (all-Mountain West) - MW outdoor championships – 100-meter dash – 2014
- Third place (all-Mountain West) - MW outdoor championships – 200-meter dash – 2014
- 11th place – MW indoor championships – 60-meter dash – 2014
- Track & field academic all-Mountain West – 2014
- USTFCCCA track & field All-Academic Team - 2014
Indoor Personal Bests
- 60m - 6.76 (seventh on CSU all-time list)
- 200m - 22.47
- 100m - 10.50 (tied for sixth on CSU all-time list)
- 200m - 21.24 (seventh on CSU all-time list)
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Recap: Mock, Fischer, Gilfillan top CSU record ...
Colorado State’s Jerrell Mock, Grant Fischer and Darby Gilfillan made their indoor season...
Preview: Rams head to Don Kirby Invitational,...
With the Mountain West Indoor Track & Field Championships two weeks away, the Colorado State...
Holston, Rockhold sweep MW Track Athletes of...
Colorado State senior Lorenda Holston and sophomore Cole Rockhold have swept the Mountain West...
CSU men’s track & field remains at No. 10...
The U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches’ Association (USTFCCCA) has ranked the...
Recap: Holston breaks CSU 60-meter hurdles...
Colorado State’s Lorenda Holston recorded her third record-breaking performance of the...
Recap: Rockhold runs blazing mile time to...
Colorado State sophomore Cole Rockhold could have one of the nation's top times in the mile run...
Preview: Rams travel for CU Open this weekend
The Colorado State track & field team is set for its fourth weekend of competition this indoor...
CSU men's track and field places at No. 10 in...
With its fourth weekend of competition coming up this weekend, the Colorado State men’s...