Teams, 12 individuals honored
Rams garner 101 nods for work in classroom
Pete qualifies for IAAF World Junior Championships
Harris, Little take home three honors
2014 MW Outdoor Track & Field Championships - Day 3
Track & Field
- Second place (all-Mountain West) – MW outdoor championships – 4x100-meter relay – 2014
- Third place (all-Mountain West) - MW outdoor championships – 100-meter dash – 2014
- Third place (all-Mountain West) - MW outdoor championships – 200-meter dash – 2014
- 11th place – MW indoor championships – 60-meter dash – 2014
- Track & field academic all-Mountain West – 2014
- USTFCCCA track & field All-Academic Team - 2014
Indoor Personal Bests
- 60m - 6.76 (seventh on CSU all-time list)
- 200m - 22.47
- 100m - 10.50 (tied for sixth on CSU all-time list)
- 200m - 21.24 (seventh on CSU all-time list)
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
CSU coach Art Siemers named Mountain Region Men...
Colorado State distance coach Art Siemers has been named U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country...
CSU men’s track & field rises to No. 8 in...
The Colorado State men’s track & field team will enter the NCAA Division I Indoor Track &...
Rams’ Mostafa Hassan named to Pre-Indoor ...
Colorado State junior Mostafa Hassan is one of 10 athletes in the nation to be named to the Pre-I...
Seven Rams qualify for NCAA Division I Indoor...
Seven members of the Colorado State track & field team have qualified for the NCAA Division I...
CSU men’s track & field ranks 12th...
Following its first Mountain West indoor championship since 2002, the Colorado State men’s ...
Rams pick up 16 All-Mountain West honors
Fresh off its first sweep of the Mountain West Indoor Track & Field Championships in program...
Recap: Rams' women and men sweep Mountain West ...
The Colorado State women’s and men’s track & field team won both of the women’s...
Recap: Cogdill, Mock, Price win individual...
The Colorado State track & field team had the top two finishers in each of the heptathlon and men...