69 individuals honored across 15 sports
Record 104 CSU student-athletes earn recognition during spring semester
Multi-event athletes to compete in AFA Combined Events Meet, distance squad to Mines
Track & field recap: Sweeps of men's shot put, women's 60-meter dash highlight day two of Potts Invite
DeLoach, Witt, Hicks, Pajak among additional victors in Boulder
Rams garner 101 nods for work in classroom
Track & Field
- Second place -- Adams State University Open -- 60-meter hurdles -- 2016
- Eighth place -- MW indoor championships -- 60-meter hurdles -- 2015
- Eighth place -- MW outdoor championships -- 100-meter hurdles -- 2014
- Eighth place -- MW outdoor championships -- 400-meter hurdles -- 2014
- Ninth place -- MW indoor championships -- 60-meter hurdles -- 2014
Indoor Personal Bests
- 60h - 8.62 (eighth on CSU all-time list)
Outdoor Personal Bests
- 100h - 14.11 (13th on CSU all-time list)
- 400h - 1:02.99
- Long Jump: 17-6
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
School-record 82 Rams earn MW Scholar-Athlete...
Sixty-nine Colorado State student-athletes earned a total of 82 Scholar-Athlete awards from the...
102 CSU student-athletes earn academic recognition
A total of 102 Colorado State student-athletes earned recognition from the Mountain West for...
Mostafa Hassan Named Mountain West Male Co-Stud...
Sophomore thrower earns league honor after garnering First Team All-American at the NCAA...
Recap: Green ends CSU career with 22nd place...
Two weeks ago, Jessica Green thought her college track & field career was over. When a call came ...
Recap: Jessica Green in 23rd place after first ...
Jessica Green is 23rd after the first day of the heptathlon at the 2016 NCAA Division I Outdoor...
Recap: Hassan ends legendary season by...
Sophomore Mostafa Hassan capped his brilliant debut season at Colorado State with a third-place...
Meet Notes: Green and Hassan to represent CSU...
The cliché phrase "better late than never" has never been truer for CSU senior Jessica Green...
Brittany Lewis and JT Van Veen named NSCA All-A...
The National Strength and Conditioning Association announced that it had recognized two CSU track...