Downloadable 2014-2015 Team Schedules
Rams fans can now keep up with their favorite teams' schedules by downloading them right into their calendar! Fall 2014 schedules are available now -- just follow these simple steps.
Microsoft Outlook Calendar
To download the file, just click on the download link below and choose the "Save to Disk" Option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- In Outlook, select the File / Import and Export... Menu option (choose File / Open / Import... for Windows 7 users).
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next".
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next".
- Select Browse and locate the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click "Next".
- Select Calendar and click "Next".
- The next window will have a title which says, 'The following actions will be performed' just click "Finish"
iCal: double click on the link to download the iCal document. iCal will ask if you want to create a new calendar or import into an existing calendar.
Entourage 2008: drag the iCal document link to Entourage icon. It will import into your default Entourage calendar.
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 16
Colorado State is reaching the home stretch of Fall Camp, and Wednesday's morning practice marked...
Rams add Scott to men's basketball roster
Colorado State men's basketball head coach Larry Eustachy announced Wednesday that transfer point...
Miller visits Rams Fall Camp on Tuesday
Colorado State is nearing the end of Fall Camp, and this is usually when players start to wear...
CSU volleyball picked as favorite to win 6th-st...
For the fourth time in the past five seasons, the head volleyball coaches have selected Colorado ...
Rams conduct 79-play scrimmage on Monday night
On Monday night the Rams conducted a mock game, which `kicked off' at 7 p.m. to mimic the start...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 14
As the Colorado State football program embarks on another two-a-day, the coaching staff switched ...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 13
The Rams wrapped up their second week of Fall Camp on Saturday with an afternoon practice just...
Women's Soccer Recap: Rams find back of the net...
In its first and only tune-up before the regular season, Colorado State put forth a dominating...