Downloadable 2014-2015 Team Schedules
Rams fans can now keep up with their favorite teams' schedules by downloading them right into their calendar! Fall 2014 schedules are available now -- just follow these simple steps.
Microsoft Outlook Calendar
To download the file, just click on the download link below and choose the "Save to Disk" Option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- In Outlook, select the File / Import and Export... Menu option (choose File / Open / Import... for Windows 7 users).
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next".
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next".
- Select Browse and locate the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click "Next".
- Select Calendar and click "Next".
- The next window will have a title which says, 'The following actions will be performed' just click "Finish"
iCal: double click on the link to download the iCal document. iCal will ask if you want to create a new calendar or import into an existing calendar.
Entourage 2008: drag the iCal document link to Entourage icon. It will import into your default Entourage calendar.
Camp Notebook: Season ticketholders treated to ...
Colorado State's second scrimmage of fall camp was played before an audience of season...
Recap: Rams Open 2016 Season With 2-0 Victory...
Kaija Ornes and Beth Plentl get first-half goals as CSU starts with a road win over the Pioneers.
Colorado State Athletics reached all-time high ...
The Colorado State Athletics Department continues to see the benefits of its apparel agreement...
CSU Fall Camp Notebook: Practice No. 17
The Colorado State Rams held their 17th practice of fall camp on Friday morning at Hughes Stadium...
New stadium Indoor and Outdoor Club seating...
The Athletics Development department at Colorado State University reported this week that the...
Preview: Rams Open the Season With Pair of...
CSU to take on Denver and Colorado in road games, along with Special Olympics Clinic on Saturday
Campus community comes together for Ram Welcome
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Nearly 200 student-athletes and coaches from 14 of Colorado StateR...
Show your true colors: Get Your Green On every ...
Fridays are about to become green days in Fort Collins – and beyond.