Community Anchor Programs
The Colorado State University Athletics Department is proud to partner with Fort Collins and surrounding communities to help build a better Northern Colorado. CSU Athletics is committed to the ideals of excellence and are excited about the collaboration. Programs have been created to tailor to different groups in our community to not only increase awareness but to also allow members of the community enjoy CSU Rams athletics.
Reading with the Rams
Reading with the Rams is a program designed to promote literacy in the Fort Collins community and surrounding areas. Colorado State Athletics and the Poudre School district are teaming up in effort to encourage elementary aged school children to read and to understand the importance of literacy.
The CSU bookmark program was created to coincide with the Reading with the Rams initiative. Colorado State Athletics provides bookmarks to all elementary aged kids in the Northern Colorado community including Fort Collins, Greeley, Windsor and Loveland. Over 60,000 bookmarks are distributed to elementary schools (K-8) in the Poudre, Weld and Thompson Valley school districts.
Rams and the Military
The Colorado State Athletics Department cares about our local military and the veterans that have served our country. Every football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball seasons CSU dedicates a game to those that have defended the freedom we all cherish. At these games wounded warriors, veterans and military personnel are honored, they also participate in promotions and are guests at specific functions. CSU Athletics is privileged to be able to provide these special days to our local heroes.
In the 2014 season the CSU Athletic Department started a community ticket program that invites non-profit groups in the community to enjoy a Rams football game. Each home game, tickets are provided to groups for each home game in addition to the Rocky Mountain Showdown against the University of Colorado at Sport Authority Field in Denver, CO.
Questions or Comments Contact on Community Programs:
Assistant Marketing Director
Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade and 7th grade for basketball).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Click Here to download the Ticket Donation Request Form
Please mail, e-mail or fax ticket requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Patrick Krza
Assistant Director of Community Outreach
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2003
Recap: CSU battles in loss to Air Force
Colorado State’s 2016-17 tennis season came to a close on Thursday afternoon, falling to...
Preview: Rams travel to Steve Scott...
The Colorado State track & field team returns to action this weekend at the Steve Scott...
Jake Staiano named to Mountain West Men's Golf ...
The sophomore leads the Rams in scoring average and top-10 and top-25 finishes this year
Anticipation mounting for opening of new stadium
Following a highly successful first round of season-ticket purchases for Colorado State...
Prendergast earns All-Mountain West 2nd-team...
A big day became bigger for Colorado State women’s golfer Katrina Prendergast. Hours after ...
Prendergast selected to NCAA Regionals for 2nd ...
For the second consecutive season, Colorado State women’s golfer Katrina Prendergast is...
CSU volleyball releases 2017 schedule
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Colorado State Rams volleyball team and Head Coach Tom Hilbert...
Rams add seven athletes to incoming class
The Colorado State track and field team has added seven athletes to its incoming class, head...