Colorado State on a weekly basis reaches thousands of homes throughout the region. Eight area television stations and several radio outlets along the front range come to campus to interview and feature CSU's student-athletes and coaches.
Rams on TV:
Eleven of CSU's 13 football games in 2013 will be broadcast by Mountain West television partners CBS Sports Network, ESPN Networks or ROOT Sports. The other two (Cal Poly, at Hawaii) will be made available via webstream.
Fans can also catch select volleyball and men's and women's basketball games on CBS Sports Network, ESPN Networks or ROOT Sports. Check each sport's schedule page for broadcast information.
Rams Radio Network:
- Rams football is broadcast statewide on the Colorado State Sports Network presented by Nelligan Sports Marketing. Pregame coverage begins two hours prior to kickoff; the postgame show lasts one hour. The flagship station is ESPN 105.5 FM.
- CSU men's basketball also is available for every game the Rams play, with the pregame show beginning 30 minutes prior to tip.
- CSU women's basketball will have select games available on 105.5 FM, and remaining games will be broadcast on 1410 KIIX.
- Fans can catch several volleyball matches live on KCSU, 90.5 FM.
- The Coors Light Jim McElwain Coach's Show
Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. MT
Voice of the Rams Gary Miller hosts the Coors Light Jim McElwain Coach's Show, which airs on 105.5 ESPN - the flagship station for the CSU Radio Network. The show airs every Thursday during the football season.
Fans are encouraged to attend the show at the C.B. & POTTS, 1415 W Elizabeth St. in Fort Collins' Campus West area, and make up the live audience. The show features analysis from the just-completed contest and previews the week's upcoming game. Fans who aren't able to be part of the audience can still ask McElwain questions. Producers answer phones during each show to put fans on live with the coach. The toll-free number is 1-866/702-7691. Fans also have the opportunity to e-mail questions at any time, by visiting the show's page on CSURams.com: http://csurams.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/jim-mcelwain-show.html.