Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Patrick Krza
Assistant Director of Community Outreach
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2003
Meet Notes: NCAA West Preliminary Round
The dust has settled following Colorado State's third straight women's track & field conference...
Rams add three swimmers for 2016-17
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Colorado State swimming & diving squad has added three more...
CSU football to hold several summer camps
Head coach Mike Bobo and his coaching staff are hosting several football camps this summer for...
Secor, Sloot advance in U.S. Women's Amateur...
Ellen Secor and Jessica Sloot, who will become teammates this fall at CSU, are paired together in...
Hillyer, Hiza to head to Europe with 2016...
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Colorado State middle blocker Kirstie Hillyer and assistant coach...
22 Colorado State athletes advance to NCAA West...
22 Colorado State athletes have advanced to the first round of the 2016 NCAA Division I Outdoor...
Nebraska transfer joins CSU football program
A Colorado prep star is returning to the Centennial State. Center Paul Thurston, a 2012 graduate ...
Colorado State's two-year run puts school in...
After a tremendous 2014-15 year in athletics, the Colorado State Rams continued their momentum...