Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Chase Eckerdt
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2063
Mike Bobo Coach's Radio Show to debut on...
The Coors Light Mike Bobo Coach's Show will make its debut on Wednesday, Sept. 2 from 7-8 p.m.,...
Match Recap: CSU tops Baylor in 2015 opener, 3-0
FORT COLLINS, Colo. -- Behind 10 kills from sophomore Alexandra Poletto and a versatile...
Soccer recap: Colorado State blanks Denver, 1-0
The Colorado State women's soccer team capped a big opening weekend for the 2015 season with a 1-...
Match Notes: No. 12 CSU opens 2015 volleyball...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - The 12th-ranked CSU Rams volleyball team will open its season with the Rams...
CSU Fall Camp Notebook: Scrimmage 2
Last week's scrimmage was dominated by the offense, but the defense turned the tide on Saturday, ...
Soccer recap: Rams, Buffs draw 1-1 in season...
The Colorado State women's soccer team opened up the program's third season with a 1-1 draw...
Rams helping Rams - CSU athletes assist...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - Colorado State student-athletes helped welcome freshmen onto campus on...
CSU Fall Camp Notebook: Day 13
Colorado State held morning practice Friday, the first of two for the day, which is the final day...