Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Patrick Krza
Assistant Director of Community Outreach
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2003
Recap: CSU ends its season with an 81-63 loss...
Rams unable to recover in the game as the Roadrunners advance in the postseason
Spring prospectus: Rams begin spring camp Tuesday
CSU's 15-practice spring camp begins Tuesday and culminates April 22 with the spring game. It...
Recap: Rams fall to UC Davis, 58-57, in round...
A notable 2016-17 season for the Colorado State women's basketball team came to a close on Sunday...
Recap: CSU finishes sixth at ASU Thunderbird...
The Rams are unable to string together the final round in Tempe and slide to sixth, Jake Staiano ...
Recap: CSU posts top two rounds of year, in...
Rams shoot their two best single rounds and have their best two-round team score of the season,...
Recap: Rams drop rubber game to Boise State, 8-5
BOISE, Idaho – Amber Nelson and Taryn Arcarese each homered, and the Rams overcame a 4-1...
Preview: Rams host UC Davis in round two of the...
Fresh off an overtime victory over Saint Mary’s, the Colorado State women’s...
Recap: Rams split with Boise State in first MW ...
BOISE, Idaho – The Colorado State Rams split a pair of Mountain West-opening games at Boise...