Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Chase Eckerdt
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2063
Men's golf recap: Kieffer paces Rams on Day 1...
Junior Dominic Kieffer posted a top-20 score on Day 1 of The Goodwin, leading the Colorado State ...
Tennis Preview: Colorado State gets into meat...
Colorado State travels to Boise State and Utah State for a pair of Mountain West conference...
Spring Football Notebook: Practice 4
Colorado State were in full pads for the first time under head coach Mike Bobo and it was lively....
Track & field preview: Colorado State sweeps...
Hosting its first meet of the season, Colorado State track & field took another step forward...
CSU's Rau earns Mountain West Golfer of the...
Colorado State sophomore Elisabeth Rau has been named Mountain West Golfer of the week for her...
Meet notes: Rams host Fum McGraw Quad Saturday
After opening the outdoor campaign at the Jerry Quiller Classic in Boulder, Colo., the Rams host ...
Softball recap: Harrington blanks Bears
Colorado State looked dominant in all phases of the game Wednesday, blanking Northern Colorado, 6...
Ram Jam returns to Moby Arena on Wednesday,...
Colorado State Athletics' largest annual community outreach event, Ram Jam, returns to Moby Arena...