Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Patrick Krza
Assistant Director of Community Outreach
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2003
Rams’ men enter NCAA West Preliminary...
The Colorado State men's track & field team will enter this week’s NCAA West Preliminary...
Bennett lands on Rimington Trophy spring watch ...
Colorado State center Jake Bennett was named to the Rimington Trophy 2017 Spring Watch List on...
Hassan selected to Pre-NCAA Prelims Men’s...
Colorado State junior Mostafa Hassan has been selected as a candidate for collegiate track &...
Cogdill, Price qualify for NCAA Championships...
Josh Cogdill and Hunter Price from the Colorado State track & field team have qualified for the...
McCorkhill named NFCA Third Team All-Region
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – One day removed from earning her first career All-Mountain West honor,...
Summer filled with several CSU tennis activities
Our five returners and three newcomers will be working hard this summer to try and build upon...
Hutton named Defensive Player of the Year,...
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Senior shortstop Haley Hutton was named the Mountain West...
Recap: Staiano ties for 38th at 2017 NCAA...
The sophomore wraps up the first postseason appearance for the program since 2012