Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Chase Eckerdt
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2063
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
CSU football receives two commitments
Colorado State interim head coach Dave Baldwin announced Friday the addition of two new members...
Colorado State vs. Cal Poly postgame notes from Moby Arena on Dec. 21, 2014. Final score: CSU 65,...
CSU LB Davis accepts invitation to play in...
Colorado State senior linebacker Aaron Davis accepted an invitation to play in the NFLPA...
Game notes: Streaking Rams host Cal Poly
Colorado State (7-3) closes non-conference action vs. Cal Poly (4-6) at Moby Arena (8,745) on...
CSU looking to build off of strong start to season
The CSU swimming & diving team had plenty to celebrate during the opening half of the 2014-15...
Game notes: Colorado State faces tough road...
Colorado State, coming off of a six-day hiatus for finals week, travels south to Denver for a...
Women's basketball announces time change at...
Colorado State's Dec. 31 matchup at Boise State has been shifted from a 2 p.m. tipoff to an 11:30...
CSU's Higgins first consensus All-American at...
Colorado State sophomore wide receiver Rashard Higgins became the Rams' third football player to ...