Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Patrick Krza
Assistant Director of Community Outreach
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2003
CSU adds four more to roster for 2017-18 season
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — The Colorado State swimming & diving team has added four more...
Rams' men rank eighth in final USTFCCCA NCAA...
The Colorado State men's track & field team received recognition from the U.S. Track & Field and ...
Summer workouts bring Rams one step closer to...
The familiar clang of weights, the booming music and shouts of encouragement from an attentive...
Rams' 2017-18 Mountain West schedule announced
The 2017-18 Mountain West schedule for the Colorado State women’s basketball team was...
Rams announce 2017-18 Mountain West men's...
CSU to play eight home-and-home series and will see Utah State and UNLV just once in 2017-18...
CSU track & field announces upgrades to Jack...
The Colorado State track & field program and head coach Brian Bedard have announced plans to...
Three-game mini-plan ticket packages on sale...
Beginning June 26 fans of Colorado State football may purchase three-game ticket mini-plans for...
Recap: Lincks earns Second Team All-America...
Colorado State’s Janelle Lincks closed out her career with Second Team All-America honors...