Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Chase Eckerdt
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2063
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Swimming & diving recap: CSU remains steady...
CSU once again had several top performances on Friday, during Day 2 of the Georgia Tech Fall...
Game notes: Rams look to start streak vs....
Colorado State (1-1) hosts Illinois State (0-3) for its final home game during the month of...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. New Mexico, Nov. 22
Colorado State (9-1, 5-1) hosts New Mexico on Saturday morning at Hughes Stadium. Kickoff is set ...
Cross country preview: No. 27 CSU to compete...
Just eight days after competing in one of the NCAA's toughest regional meets, the Colorado State ...
Swimming & diving recap: Rams excel during Day ...
The Colorado State swimming & diving team got off to a strong start on Thursday, the first of the...
Rams add 3 to 2015-16 roster
The Colorado State cross country and track & field program announced the additions of Eli Oftedal...
CSU swimming & diving signs 7
The Colorado State swimming & diving program signed seven student-athletes to National Letters of...
Williams announces Tryggedsson addition
Colorado State women's basketball head coach Ryun Williams announced Thursday that the Rams have ...