Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Patrick Krza
Assistant Director of Community Outreach
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2003
Recap: CSU earns 5 singles wins over Northern...
CSU was dominant against Northern Colorado in singles play, winning five of its seven matches on ...
Gameday: CSU football at UNLV, Oct. 22
CSU visits Las Vegas to play UNLV for the first time since 2011 on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. MT on...
Recap: CSU falls to San Jose State, 3-2
SAN JOSE, Calif. – The Colorado State Rams saw their Mountain West winning streak snapped...
CSU Women's Soccer Hosts San Diego State, New...
The Colorado State women’s soccer team returns to The Lagoon this weekend for matches...
Jarod Camerota Weekly Update #3
Hello everyone! The Jon Messick Invitational is this weekend! We hope to see you all out at the...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: UNLV
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network break down Saturday's near comeback at...
Meet notes: CSU to visit Denver Saturday
The Colorado State Rams swimming & diving squad will visit Denver for its second dual meet of the...
Eustachy To Remain Men's Basketball Head Coach ...
Now in his 26th season as head coach, Larry Eustachy is just 11 shy of 500 Division I career wins...