Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Chase Eckerdt
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2063
CSU to send 26 athletes to NCAAs
The Colorado State track & field team will send 26 athletes the 2015 postseason, beginning May 28...
Trio of Rams earn NSCA All-American Athlete Award
Men's basketball's Daniel Bejarano, softball's Haley David and track & field's Jake Schneeberger ...
CSU men's cross country recognized by APR
The Colorado State men's cross country team was recognized Wednesday by the NCAA when it released...
Site preparation begins for on-campus stadium
Site preparation began this week for the new multi-use stadium on the Colorado State University...
Rams rack up all-Mountain West honors
The Mountain West announced its men's and women's outdoor track and field all-conference teams...
Track & field recap: CSU dominates MW outdoor...
It's a good day to be a CSU Ram. After a long day of final rounds in events on the track and in...
Track & field recap: Kiah Hicks dominates third...
On May 13, 2005, legendary Colorado State thrower Loree Smith notched a victory in the women's...
Amazing Grads: SteveO Michel
It's difficult to imagine a more unlikely college graduate than Steve Michel.