Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Chase Eckerdt
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2063
Multiple Rams hear names called during NFL Draft
Multiple Colorado State football players were drafted on Saturday, marking the third year in a...
CSU, Nevada to play doubleheader Sunday
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - CSU and Nevada will play at doubleheader on Sunday, as the first two games ...
Game notes: Rams to face Nevada for final home ...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - The Colorado State Rams will host Nevada for the final softball series at...
Meet Notes: Weather changes plans for Rams once...
For most of the 2016 outdoor track & field season, weather has not cooperated with the Colorado...
First game of CSU-Nevada softball series cancelled
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - The first game of the softball series at Ram Field between Colorado State...
Match Notes: Host CSU to begin Mountain West...
For the second time in six seasons, Colorado State will host the Mountain West Championship,...
Prendergast selected to All-Mountain West 2nd team
The accolades continue to roll in for Colorado State golfer Katrina Prendergast, who on Wednesday...
2015-16 Women's Basketball Season in Review Video
The Colorado State women's basketball team celebrated a historic, record-breaking season on...