Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Patrick Krza
Assistant Director of Community Outreach
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2003
Recap: Rams battle during Day 2 of Colorado Invite
The Colorado State women’s tennis team earned six singles match victories on Friday, Day 2 ...
Recap: Rams In Second Through Two Rounds of...
CSU battled high winds in the afternoon to move up from fourth, Cannon tied for 36-hole lead
CSU Women's Soccer: Rams Drop 3-1 Match at Utah...
Amy Eckert scored for the Colorado State women’s soccer team in the 59th minute, but the...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football at Minnesota, Sept. 24
Colorado State looks to extend its win streak to three games on Saturday, traveling to Minnesota ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: Minnesota
Brian Roth and Kevin McGlue of the CSU Rams Radio Network preview Saturday's non-conference...
Recap: Rams open league play with 3-1 win over ...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Colorado State Rams began league play on Thursday night by...
Preview: Rams Look To Continue Solid Fall at...
CSU tied for third in last year's event hosted by New Mexico and is coming off a tournament title
Recap: Rams earn pair of doubles wins during...
Colorado State began its 2016-17 tennis season on Thursday, competing in the Colorado Invite. The...