Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Chase Eckerdt
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2063
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 16
Colorado State is reaching the home stretch of Fall Camp, and Wednesday's morning practice marked...
Rams add Scott to men's basketball roster
Colorado State men's basketball head coach Larry Eustachy announced Wednesday that transfer point...
Miller visits Rams Fall Camp on Tuesday
Colorado State is nearing the end of Fall Camp, and this is usually when players start to wear...
CSU volleyball picked as favorite to win 6th-st...
For the fourth time in the past five seasons, the head volleyball coaches have selected Colorado ...
Rams conduct 79-play scrimmage on Monday night
On Monday night the Rams conducted a mock game, which `kicked off' at 7 p.m. to mimic the start...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 14
As the Colorado State football program embarks on another two-a-day, the coaching staff switched ...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 13
The Rams wrapped up their second week of Fall Camp on Saturday with an afternoon practice just...
Women's Soccer Recap: Rams find back of the net...
In its first and only tune-up before the regular season, Colorado State put forth a dominating...