Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Patrick Krza
Assistant Director of Community Outreach
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2003
Recap: Rams earn hard fought 72-58 victory over...
CSU picks up its first back-to-back wins in Boulder since the early 1950s, Carvacho leads with 14...
Recap: Rams' defense overwhelms Denver in 76-49...
The Colorado State women’s basketball team put together one of its top second-half...
Preview: CSU ready for matchup with Kentucky in...
The Colorado State Rams will embark on their 22nd consecutive NCAA Tournament with a match...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 12
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
CSU Women’s Basketball Begins Three-Game ...
After playing three of its first five games on the road, the Colorado State women’s...
8 Rams earn All-Mountain West recognition
The Mountain West announced its all-conference football teams Tuesday afternoon, with eight...
Preview: Rams Hit the Road For In-State Rivalry...
CSU and CU to meet for the 126th time in the programs' histories at 7 p.m. Wednesday on Pac-12...
Ruiz breaks 90-year-old record for the ages
It took 90 years and 40 days or 930 games for the oldest record in the CSU record books to fall,...