Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Patrick Krza
Assistant Director of Community Outreach
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2003
Preview: Rams Open the Season With Pair of...
CSU to take on Denver and Colorado in road games, along with Special Olympics Clinic on Saturday
Campus community comes together for Ram Welcome
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Nearly 200 student-athletes and coaches from 14 of Colorado StateR...
Show your true colors: Get Your Green On every ...
Fridays are about to become green days in Fort Collins – and beyond.
CSU Athletics Announces New And Improved Cam's ...
The club is tailored towards young Rams fans who want to show their Green and Gold pride and...
Men's cross country chosen first, women's...
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – The Colorado State cross country squads have received significant...
CSU Fall Camp Notebook: Day 13
The Colorado State Rams held their 15th practice of fall camp on Wednesday morning at Hughes...
Recap: Rams Tie Washington State in Exhibition ...
Hannah Gerdin gets the goal for CSU in the battle with the 2015 NCAA Tournament participant Cougars
CSU volleyball tabbed as Mountain West...
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Colorado State, the seven-time defending Mountain West champions,...