Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Chase Eckerdt
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2063
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Soccer Recap: CSU drops road contest at Fresno ...
The Colorado State Rams (4-12-0, 2-6-0 MW) dropped their third consecutive match on Sunday...
Football recap: Rams complete thrilling 16-13...
In its first sellout since Oct. 22, 2004 vs. Wyoming, the Colorado State Rams (6-1, 2-1 MW) gave ...
Swimming & diving recap: CSU earns split in...
The Colorado State swimming & diving team opened the 2014-15 season on Saturday, earning a split....
Cross country recap: Mock leads No. 22 Rams to ...
Jerrell Mock is having quite an impressive freshman campaign as a runner for the CSU men's cross ...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Utah State, Oct. 18
On Saturday, Oct. 18, Colorado State (5-1, 1-1 MW) will host defending MW Mountain Division...
Volleyball recap: Rams fly past Falcons
No. 6 Colorado State earned its 20th win of the season Friday night, sweeping Air Force at the...
Soccer Recap: CSU suffers road loss at San Jose...
The Colorado State Rams (4-11-0, 2-5-0 MW) are still searching for their first win away from home...
Tennis Recap: Rams wrap up third day at USTA/IT...
After the first two days at the USTA/ITA Mountain Championships, the Colorado State women's...