Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Patrick Krza
Assistant Director of Community Outreach
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2003
Men's Golf's Ott Captures Colorado Junior PGA...
Colorado State men’s golf incoming freshman A.J. Ott won the 2016 Colorado Junior PGA...
Women's Soccer Hosts U.S. U-14 Girls' National ...
Colorado State University has been the host some of the best young soccer talent in the world, as...
Golditch represented on Wuerffel Trophy watch list
Colorado State junior offensive lineman Zack Golditch was recognized for his off-the-field...
2015 In Review -- Sanja Cizmic
Sanja Cizmic played in 90 sets for the Rams in 2015, seeing more and more playing time as the...
Masters nominated for Allstate AFCA Good Works ...
Colorado State wide receiver Elroy Masters, Jr. was nominated for the 2016 Allstate AFCA Good...
CSU tennis announces 2016-17 schedule
The Colorado State tennis team announced its 2016-17 schedule on Tuesday, featuring four fall...
Davis earns spot on Butkus Award watch list
Linebacker Kevin Davis was named to the Butkus Award's preseason watch list, honoring the nation'...
Colorado State and Learfield’s Rams...
Colorado State University and its athletics multimedia rights holder, Learfield's Rams Sports...