Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Chase Eckerdt
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2063
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Men's golf preview - Rams close fall season in ...
The Colorado State men's golf team closes out the fall schedule, Oct. 24-26, at the 2014 Price's ...
Match Notes: 2nd leg of MW volleyball season...
No. 6 CSU volleyball begins the second leg of its Mountain West schedule Thursday, hosting Boise ...
CSU falls to No. 25 in USTFCCCA national poll
The Colorado State men's cross country team suffered a small setback despite a strong performance...
CSU volleyball to host Social Media Night...
The Colorado State volleyball team returns home this week for a pair of matches. Thursday night...
CSU volleyball remains at No. 6 in top-25 poll
Colorado State held steady in the AVCA Division I Coaches Top 25 Poll, coming in at No. 6 for the...
Football Game Notes: Colorado State vs. Wyoming...
On Saturday, Oct. 25, the Colorado State Rams (6-1, 2-1 MW) will host the Wyoming Cowboys....
CSU kicker named Mountain West Special Teams...
Colorado State senior kicker Jared Roberts was named Mountain West Special Teams player of the...
Soccer Recap: CSU drops road contest at Fresno ...
The Colorado State Rams (4-12-0, 2-6-0 MW) dropped their third consecutive match on Sunday...