Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Patrick Krza
Assistant Director of Community Outreach
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2003
Recap: Rams open with pair of wins at DeMarini ...
LAS VEGAS – The Colorado State softball team jumped over .500 for the season with a pair of...
Preview: CSU heads to Arizona for annual Alumni...
Current Rams to take on a group of former Rams that includes five current professional players
Recap: Rams have another record-breaking day at...
COLLEGE STATION, Texas – Colorado State moved up one spot in the team standings on the...
Spring competition dates set for CSU Volleyball
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Colorado State Rams volleyball squad is already preparing for the...
Preview: Rams travel to Rocky Mountain Classic ...
The Colorado State track & field team is slated for its final meet of the indoor season before...
#NextLevelRams get up-close look at new stadium
#NextLevelRams Shaquil Barrett (Broncos), Kapri Bibbs (Broncos) and Cory James (Raiders) took a...
Preview: Rams continue road stretch in...
The Colorado State tennis team continues its month-long road stretch this weekend, taking on...
Recap: Gustavsson, Nystrom lead Rams past...
Seniors Elin Gustavsson and Ellen Nystrom combined for 44 points to lead the Colorado State women...