Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Chase Eckerdt
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2063
Stars Guard Becky Hammon to Retire Following...
San Antonio Stars guard and 16-year WNBA veteran, Becky Hammon, will retire at the conclusion of ...
Sambrailo, Cartwright, Roberts earn preseason...
Colorado State seniors Ty Sambrailo, Kivon Cartwright and Jared Roberts were named to the 2014...
2014 Mountain West Football Media Days begin...
The Rams begin fall camp in just 14 days (Aug. 4), but fans that are anxious for Colorado State's...
Barbay joins Colorado State football staff
On Monday Colorado State head football coach Jim McElwain announced the addition of Kevin Barbay ...
CSU's Morgan named to NABC Honors Court
Former Colorado State guard Josh Morgan was honored Monday as one of a record 895 student-athlete...
Grayson earns spot on prestigious Walter Camp...
The final watch list of the 2014 preseason is for the prestigious Walter Camp Player of the Year ...
Track & field, cross country excel academically...
Aside from a year that saw the men's cross country team earn its first national ranking in a...
Grayson named to watch list for Davey O'Brien...
Colorado State senior quarterback Garrett Grayson earned preseason recognition Wednesday from the...