Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Patrick Krza
Assistant Director of Community Outreach
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2003
CSU women’s golf announces 2016-17 schedule
The Colorado State women’s golf team tees off on Sept. 12 to begin its 2016-17 season, the ...
Mostafa Hassan Named Mountain West Male Co-Stud...
Sophomore thrower earns league honor after garnering First Team All-American at the NCAA...
Rams receive CSCAA Scholar All-America recognition
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The College Swimming & Diving Coaches Association of America (CSCAA) ...
Colorado State announces non-conference...
Fresh off a record-breaking 31-2 season, the Colorado State Rams aren’t backing down from...
Rams add transfer Thornlow for 2016
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Colorado State volleyball team has announced the addition of...
Recap: Green ends CSU career with 22nd place...
Two weeks ago, Jessica Green thought her college track & field career was over. When a call came ...
Recap: Jessica Green in 23rd place after first ...
Jessica Green is 23rd after the first day of the heptathlon at the 2016 NCAA Division I Outdoor...
New stadium construction video
One year from today, Colorado State University's on-campus stadium is scheduled for completion,...