Requests for Donated Tickets
Colorado State University is committed to being a good partner in the Fort Collins and Northern Colorado community through its support of charitable and non-profit organizations. The CSU Athletic Department receives hundreds of requests for donated tickets each year. Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate all of these requests, even though they are all worthy causes. Therefore, the following policies have been implemented regarding donated tickets:
- At the beginning of each season, the marketing and ticket offices will designate a limited number of tickets to specific football, volleyball and men's and women's basketball games for donation purposes. Requests will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. When the allotment of tickets is gone, no further requests will be accepted.
- All requests for complimentary tickets must be submitted via the Request for Complimentary Tickets form. Note: Submitting this request form does not guarantee a donation will be granted.
- The request form must be submitted to the CSU Athletic Department along with written documentation containing specific information on the organization making the request and the exact purpose for which the tickets (or the funds generated from them) will be used. This documentation may include an official event brochure or flyer or an explanatory email or letter and should reference the organization's 501(c)(3) status.
- Request forms should be submitted no later than six (6) weeks prior to the event to ensure full consideration. Requests received the week of the event will not be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one request for donated tickets per academic year; requests are limited to a maximum of four (4) tickets.
- All requests will be reviewed for compliance with NCAA regulations, especially as they pertain to the provision of tickets to prospective student-athletes (that is, students who have started the 9th grade).
- Tickets will not be provided for "neutral site" or away games or for post-season events.
- Please mail, e-mail or fax requests to:
CSU Athletic Department
ATTN: Chase Eckerdt
101 McGraw Athletic Center
Fort Collins, CO 80523-0120
For questions, call (970) 491-2063
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Football Game Notes: Colorado State at Air...
On Friday, Nov. 28, Colorado State travels south to take on Air Force. Kickoff is set for 1:30 p....
CSU volleyball remains at No. 9 in top-25 poll,...
It's a busy week for the 2014 Mountain West champion Colorado State volleyball team. In addition ...
Higgins named semifinalist for Earl Campbell...
Colorado State sophomore wide receiver was named a semifinalist for The Earl Campbell Tyler Rose ...
Ryder earns MW Player of the Week
Colorado State women's basketball player Gritt Ryder has been named the Mountain West Player of...
CSU's Bejarano earns Mountain West weekly honor
Colorado State senior guard Daniel Bejarano has been named the Mountain West Player of the Week, ...
CSU's Deedra Foss named Mountain West Player of...
For the second time this season and fourth time of her career, Colorado State setter Deedra Foss ...
Hart named Mountain West Offensive Player of...
Colorado State junior running back Dee Hart as named Mountain West Offensive Player of the Week, ...
Men's basketball recap: Bejarano leads Rams in ...
Senior guard Daniel Bejarano's big night led the Colorado State Rams as they improved to 3-0 on...