- Directly responsible for the evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, and daily coverage of women's basketball and women's golf
- Oversees the graduate student athletic trainer in charge of women's softball and cheerleading
- Coordinates activities between athletes, coaches, and team physician
- Athletic training department webmaster
- G.O.L.D. (Goal Oriented Leadership Development) team member
- Is in her third year at Colorado State University
- Graduate assistant athletic trainer at Purdue University working primarily with women's softball and cheerleading, and secondarily working with football
- Worked for a year at Tulane University with football, track and field, and cross country
- Athletic training student at Iowa State University
- Certified and a member of the National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Earned a Bachelors of Science Degree in exercise and sports science with an emphasis in athletic training from Iowa State University
- Earned a Masters of Science Degree in pedagogy and administration from Purdue University
- Born and proudly raised in Urbandale, Iowa
- Resides in Fort Collins, Colo.
Camp Notebook: Season ticketholders treated to ...
Colorado State's second scrimmage of fall camp was played before an audience of season...
Recap: Rams Open 2016 Season With 2-0 Victory...
Kaija Ornes and Beth Plentl get first-half goals as CSU starts with a road win over the Pioneers.
Colorado State Athletics reached all-time high ...
The Colorado State Athletics Department continues to see the benefits of its apparel agreement...
CSU Fall Camp Notebook: Practice No. 17
The Colorado State Rams held their 17th practice of fall camp on Friday morning at Hughes Stadium...
New stadium Indoor and Outdoor Club seating...
The Athletics Development department at Colorado State University reported this week that the...
Preview: Rams Open the Season With Pair of...
CSU to take on Denver and Colorado in road games, along with Special Olympics Clinic on Saturday
Campus community comes together for Ram Welcome
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Nearly 200 student-athletes and coaches from 14 of Colorado StateR...
Show your true colors: Get Your Green On every ...
Fridays are about to become green days in Fort Collins – and beyond.