- Directly responsible for the evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, and daily coverage of women's basketball and women's golf
- Oversees the graduate student athletic trainer in charge of women's softball and cheerleading
- Coordinates activities between athletes, coaches, and team physician
- Athletic training department webmaster
- G.O.L.D. (Goal Oriented Leadership Development) team member
- Is in her third year at Colorado State University
- Graduate assistant athletic trainer at Purdue University working primarily with women's softball and cheerleading, and secondarily working with football
- Worked for a year at Tulane University with football, track and field, and cross country
- Athletic training student at Iowa State University
- Certified and a member of the National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Earned a Bachelors of Science Degree in exercise and sports science with an emphasis in athletic training from Iowa State University
- Earned a Masters of Science Degree in pedagogy and administration from Purdue University
- Born and proudly raised in Urbandale, Iowa
- Resides in Fort Collins, Colo.
Pete to compete at IAAF World Junior Championships
Soon-to-be sophomore Aaliyah Pete will round out the Rams' summer competition in the shot put...
Stars Guard Becky Hammon to Retire Following...
San Antonio Stars guard and 16-year WNBA veteran, Becky Hammon, will retire at the conclusion of ...
Sambrailo, Cartwright, Roberts earn preseason...
Colorado State seniors Ty Sambrailo, Kivon Cartwright and Jared Roberts were named to the 2014...
2014 Mountain West Football Media Days begin...
The Rams begin fall camp in just 14 days (Aug. 4), but fans that are anxious for Colorado State's...
Barbay joins Colorado State football staff
On Monday Colorado State head football coach Jim McElwain announced the addition of Kevin Barbay ...
CSU's Morgan named to NABC Honors Court
Former Colorado State guard Josh Morgan was honored Monday as one of a record 895 student-athlete...
Grayson earns spot on prestigious Walter Camp...
The final watch list of the 2014 preseason is for the prestigious Walter Camp Player of the Year ...
Track & field, cross country excel academically...
Aside from a year that saw the men's cross country team earn its first national ranking in a...