- Directly responsible for the evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, and daily coverage of women's basketball and women's golf
- Oversees the graduate student athletic trainer in charge of women's softball and cheerleading
- Coordinates activities between athletes, coaches, and team physician
- Athletic training department webmaster
- G.O.L.D. (Goal Oriented Leadership Development) team member
- Is in her third year at Colorado State University
- Graduate assistant athletic trainer at Purdue University working primarily with women's softball and cheerleading, and secondarily working with football
- Worked for a year at Tulane University with football, track and field, and cross country
- Athletic training student at Iowa State University
- Certified and a member of the National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Earned a Bachelors of Science Degree in exercise and sports science with an emphasis in athletic training from Iowa State University
- Earned a Masters of Science Degree in pedagogy and administration from Purdue University
- Born and proudly raised in Urbandale, Iowa
- Resides in Fort Collins, Colo.
Men's golf preview: Rams ready to tee off at...
The Colorado State men's golf team will travel out to Erin, Wis., to compete in the 2015 Erin...
Colorado State Athletics announces 2015 Hall of...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - Colorado State and CSU Athletics, in conjunction with the Ram Alumni...
Cross country recap: Men place third, women...
The Colorado State men's cross country team bounced back from a somewhat disappointing outcome at...
Rams sweep Nevada on the road, 3-0
RENO, Nev. - The 20th-ranked Colorado State volleyball team swept Nevada in its first Mountain...
The Grind | Win One In A Row
With the start of conference play on the horizon, Colorado State knows it must focus one game at ...
CSU's Kieffer named MW Golfer of the Month
Colorado State golfer Dominic Kieffer was honored Thursday afternoon by the Mountain West when he...
Tennis preview: CSU set to host home tournament...
Colorado State will host its fall tennis tournament this weekend, facing players from Northern...
Honey Smoked Fish Company to partner with...
Honey Smoked Fish Company has entered a two-year partnership with two major universities in...