- Directly responsible for the evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, and daily coverage of women's volleyball
- Oversees the graduate student athletic trainer in charge of men's and women's cross country and track and field
- Coordinates activities between athletes, coaches, and team physician
- Assists with writing the athletic training policies and procedures
- Is in her third year at Colorado State University
- Graduate assistant athletic trainer at the University of Minnesota working primarily with men's and women's swimming and diving and men's gymnastics
- Worked as an intern athletic trainer for a year at the University of Denver with men's soccer and women's lacrosse
- Athletic training student at the University of Northern Colorado
- Certified and a member of the National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Earned a Masters Education Degree in sports administration from the University of Minnesota
- Earned a Bachelors of Science Degree in exercise and sports science with an emphasis in athletic training from the University of Northern Colorado
- Proudly Born in Denver, Colo. and raised in Silverthorne, Colo.
- Resides in Fort Collins, Colo. with her husband Dylan Finn
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Football recap: Rams complete thrilling 16-13...
In its first sellout since Oct. 22, 2004 vs. Wyoming, the Colorado State Rams (6-1, 2-1 MW) gave ...
Swimming & diving recap: CSU earns split in...
The Colorado State swimming & diving team opened the 2014-15 season on Saturday, earning a split....
Cross country recap: Mock leads No. 22 Rams to ...
Jerrell Mock is having quite an impressive freshman campaign as a runner for the CSU men's cross ...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Utah State, Oct. 18
On Saturday, Oct. 18, Colorado State (5-1, 1-1 MW) will host defending MW Mountain Division...
Volleyball recap: Rams fly past Falcons
No. 6 Colorado State earned its 20th win of the season Friday night, sweeping Air Force at the...
Soccer Recap: CSU suffers road loss at San Jose...
The Colorado State Rams (4-11-0, 2-5-0 MW) are still searching for their first win away from home...
Tennis Recap: Rams wrap up third day at USTA/IT...
After the first two days at the USTA/ITA Mountain Championships, the Colorado State women's...
State of Courage: Amy's new challenge
Colorado State celebrated former swimmer and six-time Olympic gold medalist Amy Van Dyken by...