- Directly responsible for the evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, and daily coverage of women's volleyball
- Oversees the graduate student athletic trainer in charge of men's and women's cross country and track and field
- Coordinates activities between athletes, coaches, and team physician
- Assists with writing the athletic training policies and procedures
- Is in her third year at Colorado State University
- Graduate assistant athletic trainer at the University of Minnesota working primarily with men's and women's swimming and diving and men's gymnastics
- Worked as an intern athletic trainer for a year at the University of Denver with men's soccer and women's lacrosse
- Athletic training student at the University of Northern Colorado
- Certified and a member of the National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Earned a Masters Education Degree in sports administration from the University of Minnesota
- Earned a Bachelors of Science Degree in exercise and sports science with an emphasis in athletic training from the University of Northern Colorado
- Proudly Born in Denver, Colo. and raised in Silverthorne, Colo.
- Resides in Fort Collins, Colo. with her husband Dylan Finn
Women's Basketball Recap: CSU's defense too...
The Colorado State women's basketball team (4-1) once again relied on its superior defense to...
Football gameday: CSU Rams at Fresno State, Nov...
Riding a three-game win streak and already bowl eligible, Colorado State travels to Fresno, Calif...
MBB Notes: CSU to take on Portland in Corpus...
CSU's men's basketball team will put its four-game unbeaten streak on the line against the...
Offensive coordinator Will Friend a nominee for...
Colorado State offensive coordinator and offensive line coach Will Friend has been named one of...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 11
TE Crockett Gillmore set a new career-high with 101 receiving yards in a win against the St....
Recap: No. 12 CSU completes undefeated Mountain...
LARAMIE, Wyo. - The 12th-ranked Colorado State Rams beat Wyoming 3-2 at the UniWyo Sports Complex...
Recap: Men's basketball outlasts Abilene...
Antwan Scott sank two 3-pointers and scored nine of his 18 points in the second extra period to...
Women's Basketball Recap: Late comeback downs Rams
Playing in the historic Palestra for the first time, nicknamed the Cathedral of College...