- Directly responsible for the evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, and daily coverage of women's volleyball
- Oversees the graduate student athletic trainer in charge of men's and women's cross country and track and field
- Coordinates activities between athletes, coaches, and team physician
- Assists with writing the athletic training policies and procedures
- Is in her third year at Colorado State University
- Graduate assistant athletic trainer at the University of Minnesota working primarily with men's and women's swimming and diving and men's gymnastics
- Worked as an intern athletic trainer for a year at the University of Denver with men's soccer and women's lacrosse
- Athletic training student at the University of Northern Colorado
- Certified and a member of the National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Earned a Masters Education Degree in sports administration from the University of Minnesota
- Earned a Bachelors of Science Degree in exercise and sports science with an emphasis in athletic training from the University of Northern Colorado
- Proudly Born in Denver, Colo. and raised in Silverthorne, Colo.
- Resides in Fort Collins, Colo. with her husband Dylan Finn
Men's Basketball Releases Complete 2016-17...
The full slate is highlighted by three 2016 NCAA tournament teams, three NIT foes and the CBI...
Match Notes: CSU volleyball set to open 2016 at...
The CSU Rams enter 2016 similarly to how they've entered the previous six seasons - as the...
Weekly Coors Light Mike Bobo Coach's Show...
The Coors Light Mike Bobo Coach’s Show will make its 2016 debut on Tuesday, Aug. 30, from 7...
Recap: Rams Come Up Short In 2-1 Loss at...
CSU battles throughout the contest but comes up short in the second half against the Buffaloes.
Camp Notebook: Season ticketholders treated to ...
Colorado State's second scrimmage of fall camp was played before an audience of season...
Recap: Rams Open 2016 Season With 2-0 Victory...
Kaija Ornes and Beth Plentl get first-half goals as CSU starts with a road win over the Pioneers.
Colorado State Athletics reached all-time high ...
The Colorado State Athletics Department continues to see the benefits of its apparel agreement...
CSU Fall Camp Notebook: Practice No. 17
The Colorado State Rams held their 17th practice of fall camp on Friday morning at Hughes Stadium...