- Directly responsible for the evaluation, treatment, rehabilitation, and daily coverage of women's volleyball
- Oversees the graduate student athletic trainer in charge of men's and women's cross country and track and field
- Coordinates activities between athletes, coaches, and team physician
- Assists with writing the athletic training policies and procedures
- Is in her third year at Colorado State University
- Graduate assistant athletic trainer at the University of Minnesota working primarily with men's and women's swimming and diving and men's gymnastics
- Worked as an intern athletic trainer for a year at the University of Denver with men's soccer and women's lacrosse
- Athletic training student at the University of Northern Colorado
- Certified and a member of the National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Earned a Masters Education Degree in sports administration from the University of Minnesota
- Earned a Bachelors of Science Degree in exercise and sports science with an emphasis in athletic training from the University of Northern Colorado
- Proudly Born in Denver, Colo. and raised in Silverthorne, Colo.
- Resides in Fort Collins, Colo. with her husband Dylan Finn
Site preparation begins for on-campus stadium
Site preparation began this week for the new multi-use stadium on the Colorado State University...
Rams rack up all-Mountain West honors
The Mountain West announced its men's and women's outdoor track and field all-conference teams...
Track & field recap: CSU dominates MW outdoor...
It's a good day to be a CSU Ram. After a long day of final rounds in events on the track and in...
Track & field recap: Kiah Hicks dominates third...
On May 13, 2005, legendary Colorado State thrower Loree Smith notched a victory in the women's...
Amazing Grads: SteveO Michel
It's difficult to imagine a more unlikely college graduate than Steve Michel.
Track & field recap: Cogdill wins decathlon at ...
If the 2015 outdoor track & field season is any indication, Colorado State multi-event athlete...
68 CSU student-athletes set to receive diplomas
Beginning Thursday, 68 student-athletes will be recognized at commencement ceremonies for earning...
Track & field recap: Cogdill leads decathlon...
The Colorado State track & field team got off a strong start on Day 1 of the Mountain West Track ...