- Earned his Bachelor of Science degree in exercise science with an emphasis in athletic training from the University of Iowa.
- Earned his Master of Education degree in kinesiology with an emphasis in sports
- Management from the University of Minnesota
- Enters his fourth year at Colorado State University
- Directly responsible for the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of thefootball and men's golf programs
- Oversees the athletic training intern for swimming & diving and water polo
- Coordinates activities between athletes, coaches, and team physicians
- Oversees student athletic training program
- Is in his fourth year at Colorado State University after one year at Indiana
- University working with the football program
- Worked as an intern assistant athletic trainer for the Minnesota Vikings footballclub
- Worked as a graduate assistant athletic trainer for the University of Minnesotawith the football program
- Worked as an undergraduate for the University of Iowa with the men's basketball and football programs
- Certified by the National Athletic Trainer's Association
- Certified by the American Heart Association
- National Athletic Trainer's Association Member
- College Athletic Trainer's Society Member
- Colorado Athletic Trainer's Association Member
- Manual medicine
- Functional Rehabilitation Progressions
- Born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, he and his wife, Peggy, and their twins, Emma andLandon, reside in Loveland, Colo.
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 16
Colorado State is reaching the home stretch of Fall Camp, and Wednesday's morning practice marked...
Rams add Scott to men's basketball roster
Colorado State men's basketball head coach Larry Eustachy announced Wednesday that transfer point...
Miller visits Rams Fall Camp on Tuesday
Colorado State is nearing the end of Fall Camp, and this is usually when players start to wear...
CSU volleyball picked as favorite to win 6th-st...
For the fourth time in the past five seasons, the head volleyball coaches have selected Colorado ...
Rams conduct 79-play scrimmage on Monday night
On Monday night the Rams conducted a mock game, which `kicked off' at 7 p.m. to mimic the start...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 14
As the Colorado State football program embarks on another two-a-day, the coaching staff switched ...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 13
The Rams wrapped up their second week of Fall Camp on Saturday with an afternoon practice just...
Women's Soccer Recap: Rams find back of the net...
In its first and only tune-up before the regular season, Colorado State put forth a dominating...