The Ram Club and CSU Alumni Association have teamed up to offer a special membership option for recent graduates and out-of-state alumni.
Sept. 14, 2011
By Zach Balside
Athletic Media Relations
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – In an effort to engage recent Colorado State graduates and alumni that live outside of Colorado, the CSU Alumni Association and Ram Club are combining forces to offer full membership benefits to both organizations at one lower price.
For just $70, alumni can simultaneously join both groups and directly leave a positive impact on student-athletes, as well as receive numerous membership benefits, while saving $80 in the first year. Eligible to sign up are first-time members who are recent CSU graduates (May 2007-May 2011), and graduates that are living out of state.
As a reminder, benefits of both groups include:
• Preferred donor-area seating at CSU athletic events.
• Guaranteed lower-bowl seating for the Cinch Jeans Rocky Mountain Showdown vs. CU at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
• Invitations to exclusive Ram Club functions.
• Exclusive opportunities to purchase tickets to bowl or postseason games.
• Providing resources to CSU’s Athletic Department allowing the program to increase Colorado State University’s national prominence.
• Receiving inside information on Ram Athletics.
• Build “Ram Points,” which are used to determine certain benefits such as seating priority at special events, seat-relocation requests, and eligibility for unique athletics opportunities.
• Most importantly, membership funds CSU student-athlete scholarships.
Colorado State University Alumni Association
• Free or discounted registration to Alumni Association events in a given area.
• Enhanced communications through Around the Oval, the Alumni Association magazine, and AlumLine, the association’s alumni-only e-mail.
• Full-color wall calendar featuring memorable spots on campus.
• CSU Bookstore discount (also available online).
• An exclusive listing in the Alumni Business Connection, as well as discounts at other member businesses.
• Discounts at more than 100 popular online retailers.
• Lifetime e-mail account: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni can join online at www.alumni.colostate.edu, by phone at either 800/286-2586 or 970/491-6533, or writing to:
Colorado State University Foundation
P.O. Box 1870
Fort Collins, CO 80522-1870
Tennis recap: Rams roll past ThunderWolves, 6-1
The Colorado State women's tennis team secured its first victory of the spring season on Friday...
Women's Basketball Notes: CSU puts streak on...
Colorado State travels to Reno, Nev. to take on the Wolf Pack. Nevada enters the game with a 4-16...
Track & field recap: Lewis takes fifth, Green...
Colorado State senior Brittany Lewis took fifth place in the women's pentathlon at the New Mexico...
Cox promoted to tight ends coach
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo has named Joe Cox as the Rams' tight ends coach. Cox...
MBB story: Moby Arena to celebrate 50th...
Colorado State University's historic Moby Arena will have its 50th Anniversary celebrated on...
Women's Soccer: Rams ink seven to 2016 class
Colorado State soccer Head Coach Bill Hempen on Thursday announced that six players signed a...
Tennis preview: Rams host pair of local teams
CSU tennis continues its home stint this weekend with a pair of dual matches against local teams....
Track & Field Meet Notes: Four multi-event...
While most of the CSU track & field team has the coming weekend off of competition, four multi-ev...