Sept. 14, 2011
By Zach Balside
Athletic Media Relations
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – In an effort to engage recent Colorado State graduates and alumni that live outside of Colorado, the CSU Alumni Association and Ram Club are combining forces to offer full membership benefits to both organizations at one lower price.
For just $70, alumni can simultaneously join both groups and directly leave a positive impact on student-athletes, as well as receive numerous membership benefits, while saving $80 in the first year. Eligible to sign up are first-time members who are recent CSU graduates (May 2007-May 2011), and graduates that are living out of state.
As a reminder, benefits of both groups include:
• Preferred donor-area seating at CSU athletic events.
• Guaranteed lower-bowl seating for the Cinch Jeans Rocky Mountain Showdown vs. CU at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
• Invitations to exclusive Ram Club functions.
• Exclusive opportunities to purchase tickets to bowl or postseason games.
• Providing resources to CSU’s Athletic Department allowing the program to increase Colorado State University’s national prominence.
• Receiving inside information on Ram Athletics.
• Build “Ram Points,” which are used to determine certain benefits such as seating priority at special events, seat-relocation requests, and eligibility for unique athletics opportunities.
• Most importantly, membership funds CSU student-athlete scholarships.
Colorado State University Alumni Association
• Free or discounted registration to Alumni Association events in a given area.
• Enhanced communications through Around the Oval, the Alumni Association magazine, and AlumLine, the association’s alumni-only e-mail.
• Full-color wall calendar featuring memorable spots on campus.
• CSU Bookstore discount (also available online).
• An exclusive listing in the Alumni Business Connection, as well as discounts at other member businesses.
• Discounts at more than 100 popular online retailers.
• Lifetime e-mail account: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni can join online at www.alumni.colostate.edu, by phone at either 800/286-2586 or 970/491-6533, or writing to:
Colorado State University Foundation
P.O. Box 1870
Fort Collins, CO 80522-1870
Recap: Rams lose at Fresno State, 78-57
CSU struggles on the offensive end to put the rhythm together against the Bulldogs
Recap: Kantzy's breakout third quarter propels ...
Colorado State sophomore forward Amanda Kantzy scored a career-high 16 points, including eight...
Rocky Mountain Showdown moved to Friday, Sept. ...
The first game of Colorado State’s 2017 football season is now one day closer. The Pac-12...
CSU's Lorenda Holston, Cole Rockhold named MW...
Fresh off running a pair of the nation's top times in their events, Colorado State senior Lorenda...
Jarod Camerota Weekly Update #13
As the tennis team prepares for its first spring match on Sunday, we conclude our player...
Preview: Rams return to Moby Arena for matchups...
After playing its last two Mountain West contests on the road, the Colorado State women’s...
Preview: CSU heads out for a pair of road games...
Rams and Bulldogs to meet at Save Mart Center at 9 pm MT on CBS Sports Network in a rematch of...
Recap: Holston breaks CSU 60-meter hurdles...
CSU senior Lorenda Holston clocked a program-record time of 8.18 in the 60-meter hurdles...