Hughes Stadium Policies
The infiltration of alcohol is prohibited in Hughes Stadium and will be strictly enforced. Landmark Event Security staff screens for alcohol and other prohibited items at entrances to Hughes Stadium. Visibly intoxicated fans will not be admitted.
Only beer and wine are permitted in the parking lot(s) and consumers must have ID wrist bands to indicate to authorities that they are of age to drink.
Alcohol service will be controlled very closely through:
- ID check-in stands with hand stamps or wrist bracelets.
- No sales to visibly intoxicated persons.
- A limit one beer per customer.
- Closing all beer sales at the start of the second half.
In the case of an emergency that requires an ambulance, CSU police will coordinate this effort with PVHS. For on-field ambulance needs, this will be directed from the trainer/physician to the game manager. The game manager will then work with CSU police for ambulance coverage.
Banners and signs
Only those approved by the CSU athletic department, its vendors and advertising contracts and conference policies will be allowed. Homemade signs are permitted, but signs in poor taste will be confiscated.
Parking lots open three hours before game time. Stadium gates open 90 minutes before game time.
In case of evacuation, instructions will be given over the PA system. Gate personnel and ushers will assist in directing fans to the appropriate exits.
First aid and medical assistance
Any first aid or medical assistance will be provided through the CSU police.
Guest conduct restrictions
Prohibited items not allowed in Hughes Stadium include the following:
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs carried in by patrons.
- Glass bottles or metal cans.
- Ice chests or large coolers.
- Bota bags or wine skins.
- Sticks, bats or clubs, including any attachments.
- Fireworks, firearms or other weapons, or simulated weapons.
- Bullhorns or other artificial noisemakers.
- Framed backpacks.
- Animals other than certified guide dogs for the disabled.
Permitted items in Hughes Stadium include the following:
Lost and Found
- 1. One factory-sealed plastic non-alcoholic beverage per person (maximum of 20 ounces in size).
- 2. Light snacks such as sliced/quartered fruit (no larger than a grapefruit), cookies, chips, crackers, nuts and sandwiches.
- 3. Cameras.
- 4. Seat cushions.
During the game, fans can check with a Landmark Security staff member or at the first-aid tent on the north concourse. All other lost and found inquires should go through CSU athletics at 1-970/491-5300.
- Parking lots open three hours prior to kickoff
- Vehicles are charged $10
- Oversized vehicles (RVs, trailers, etc.) are charged $25
Click here for Tailgating Information
P. A. messages/Ram Vision video board
The public address system will be used to inform guests of the progress of the game, arena policies and special instructions. Special requests for personal messages (i.e. birthdays) must be made at least three days in advance of the game. A $50 donation to the CSU general scholarship fund is required per message. Please call 970/491-2063 to make reservations.
Any activity shall not interfere with public access, safety, crowd management, traffic flow, parking tickets sales, vehicle and pedestrian access or pre-planned game events. Specific space must be assigned or reserved for this purpose. No posters/flyers may be left on vehicles.
Restrooms are located on the concourse level, on the east and west sides.
Aisles must be maintained and portals kept clear at all times. Blocking these areas is a safety violation and will not be tolerated.
Student tickets may be picked up prior to the game at the McGraw Athletic Center, the Lory Student Center, or at the game as long as tickets remain available. The student sections are located on east side at Hughes Stadium. Student seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
All individuals must have a ticket, with the exception of children 2 and younger.
Primary wheelchair seating is located on the concourse level, at the north end zone and east and west ends. Folding chairs are available for those persons accompanying someone in a wheelchair. Contact a yellow-jacket Landmark Security staff member for assistance.