Cost: $13 million
Size: 66,267 square feet, including 48,125 dedicated to the football portion and 8,827 to the basketball and volleyball areas
Height: 65 feet at its tallest point
Location: East of Moby Pool and north of the Student Recreation Center
- Gymnasium easily encloses a regulation basketball court and two half courts.
- Volleyball configuratioan can accommodate two full-length courts.
- Contains a 70-yard synthetic-turf football field (including one end zone).
- Features a four-lane, 70-meter track and a unique shoe-changing room adjacent to the football field.
- Has flexibility to allow the softball team to set up batting cages on the football field.
- Will provide shelter for any student-athlete in each of the Rams' 16 varsity sports.
- Includes training room, equipment storage, lobby and trophy display case, and restrooms.
- Uses an innovative air circulation system.
For more information on the Indoor Practice Facility, click here.
CSU women’s golf announces 2016-17 schedule
The Colorado State women’s golf team tees off on Sept. 12 to begin its 2016-17 season, the ...
Mostafa Hassan Named Mountain West Male Co-Stud...
Sophomore thrower earns league honor after garnering First Team All-American at the NCAA...
Rams receive CSCAA Scholar All-America recognition
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The College Swimming & Diving Coaches Association of America (CSCAA) ...
Colorado State announces non-conference...
Fresh off a record-breaking 31-2 season, the Colorado State Rams aren’t backing down from...
Rams add transfer Thornlow for 2016
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Colorado State volleyball team has announced the addition of...
Recap: Green ends CSU career with 22nd place...
Two weeks ago, Jessica Green thought her college track & field career was over. When a call came ...
Recap: Jessica Green in 23rd place after first ...
Jessica Green is 23rd after the first day of the heptathlon at the 2016 NCAA Division I Outdoor...
New stadium construction video
One year from today, Colorado State University's on-campus stadium is scheduled for completion,...