QOTW - Week of July 9, 2012
Q: What can I get/do and not be considered breaching the "extra benefits" rule? 16.11.1
- Deferred pay-back loan; as long as athletic ability has nothing to do with the loan received.
- Loan from established family or friend; there must be a relationship between the individual and the student-athlete prior to the recruitment.
- Disabling-Injury service
- Occasional meals;
- Retention of athletics apparel and equipment; a student-athlete may keep their apparel (not equipment) at the end of their collegiate career. Used equipment may be purchased by the student-athlete.
- Summer use of athletics equipment
- Student orientation sessions
- Frequent flyer points from traveling
- Reasonable tokens of support and transportation, housing and meal expenses in the event of serious injury, serious illness, or death of family member or teammate.
- Career counseling and internship/job placement services
As always, be sure to get in touch with the Compliance Office and ask before you act!
Recap: Rams lose at Fresno State, 78-57
CSU struggles on the offensive end to put the rhythm together against the Bulldogs
Recap: Kantzy's breakout third quarter propels ...
Colorado State sophomore forward Amanda Kantzy scored a career-high 16 points, including eight...
Rocky Mountain Showdown moved to Friday, Sept. ...
The first game of Colorado State’s 2017 football season is now one day closer. The Pac-12...
CSU's Lorenda Holston, Cole Rockhold named MW...
Fresh off running a pair of the nation's top times in their events, Colorado State senior Lorenda...
Jarod Camerota Weekly Update #13
As the tennis team prepares for its first spring match on Sunday, we conclude our player...
Preview: Rams return to Moby Arena for matchups...
After playing its last two Mountain West contests on the road, the Colorado State women’s...
Preview: CSU heads out for a pair of road games...
Rams and Bulldogs to meet at Save Mart Center at 9 pm MT on CBS Sports Network in a rematch of...
Recap: Holston breaks CSU 60-meter hurdles...
CSU senior Lorenda Holston clocked a program-record time of 8.18 in the 60-meter hurdles...