The Colorado State University Compliance Office is responsible for ensuring that all individuals who represent the institutions athletic programming complies with the rules and regulations set forth by Colorado State University, Mountain West (MW) and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)It is important that CSU maintains the highest level of integrity both on and off the field. For this reason, it is imperative that the CSU Compliance Office maintains institutional control which includes taking responsibility and monitoring the actions of coaches, staff and student-athletes. The Primary Functions of the Colorado State University Compliance Office
- Provide instruction and awareness of the rules and regulations to coaches, administrators, student-athletes and prospective student athletes of expectations from the university,
- Provide interpretations of NCAA and MW rules and assist in making sure all coaches, administrators, student-athletes and prospective student athletes are compliant,
- Monitoring activity such as recruiting, eligibility, financial aid, amateurism, playing and practice limitations, etc.,
- Investigate and report any NCAA or MW rules violations.
If you have any questions regarding NCAA rules, please contact any member of the CSU Athletic Compliance Office before taking part in an activity that could potentially jeopardize your job or a student-athletes participation in intercollegiate athletics.CSU Compliance Staff
Shalini Shanker, Associate Athletic Director/Compliance
Leah Ratzlaff, Director of Compliance
- Prospective Student Athletes
- Boosters, Alumni, Friends and Supporters
- Current Student-Athletes
- Faculty & Staff
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Soccer Recap: CSU drops road contest at Fresno ...
The Colorado State Rams (4-12-0, 2-6-0 MW) dropped their third consecutive match on Sunday...
Football recap: Rams complete thrilling 16-13...
In its first sellout since Oct. 22, 2004 vs. Wyoming, the Colorado State Rams (6-1, 2-1 MW) gave ...
Swimming & diving recap: CSU earns split in...
The Colorado State swimming & diving team opened the 2014-15 season on Saturday, earning a split....
Cross country recap: Mock leads No. 22 Rams to ...
Jerrell Mock is having quite an impressive freshman campaign as a runner for the CSU men's cross ...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Utah State, Oct. 18
On Saturday, Oct. 18, Colorado State (5-1, 1-1 MW) will host defending MW Mountain Division...
Volleyball recap: Rams fly past Falcons
No. 6 Colorado State earned its 20th win of the season Friday night, sweeping Air Force at the...
Soccer Recap: CSU suffers road loss at San Jose...
The Colorado State Rams (4-11-0, 2-5-0 MW) are still searching for their first win away from home...
Tennis Recap: Rams wrap up third day at USTA/IT...
After the first two days at the USTA/ITA Mountain Championships, the Colorado State women's...