Welcome to the Game Day Guide for Rams Football
Your one-stop resource for information on Ram Football in Fort Collins
Maps and Directions
Sonny Lubick Field at Hughes Stadium - located at 2011 Overland Trail - lies at the base of the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, about two miles west of the main campus area and in one of the most scenic settings to be found anywhere.
Parking and Tailgating
Early Entry parking is $25, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., plus the single-game parking fee of $10. Ram Club members with a membership card and parking pass will be admitted at no charge. Ram Club members with a membership card, but no parking pass, will pay just the $10 parking fee. Please note, the Orange Lot will not open (even for pass holders) before 2 p.m. and students may enter the lot at no charge after 2 p.m. with valid Ram Card.
Driving to the Stadium
From 1-25, Harmony Road Exit
- From the Harmony exit, proceed west approximately two and a half miles, turn right on Timberline Road and go approximately two miles.
- Turn left (west) on Drake Road, travel five miles to Overland Trail Road, which leads to the stadium.
From 1-25, Prospect Street & Mulberry Street Exits:
- From the Prospect or Mulberry exits, proceed west seven miles to Overland Trail Road.
- Turn left (south) off Prospect and Mulberry onto Overland Trail Road and continue driving south.
- Sonny Lubick Field at Hughes Stadium is located just west of Overland Trail Road, midway between Prospect and Drake.
Rams Express Bus Service
- Free bus service to and from Hughes Stadium on game day.
- Shuttle service begins 2 hours prior to each game, and runs 1 hour after each game.
- Stops include: Lory Student Center transportation center, Moby Parking Lot and Rams Village every 20 minutes.
- Rams Express Bus Route
Track & field recap: Lewis takes fifth, Green...
Colorado State senior Brittany Lewis took fifth place in the women's pentathlon at the New Mexico...
Cox promoted to tight ends coach
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo has named Joe Cox as the Rams' tight ends coach. Cox...
MBB story: Moby Arena to celebrate 50th...
Colorado State University's historic Moby Arena will have its 50th Anniversary celebrated on...
Women's Soccer: Rams ink seven to 2016 class
Colorado State soccer Head Coach Bill Hempen on Thursday announced that six players signed a...
Tennis preview: Rams host pair of local teams
CSU tennis continues its home stint this weekend with a pair of dual matches against local teams....
Track & Field Meet Notes: Four multi-event...
While most of the CSU track & field team has the coming weekend off of competition, four multi-ev...
MBB notes: Rams to celebrate Moby 50th hosting ...
CSU back home hosting Wolf Pack and celebrating the 50th anniversary of Moby Arena at 2 pm
WBB Recap: Rams move into sole possession of...
The Colorado State Rams inched closer to history with their 16th straight victory to improve to...