Rams Football Tailgating Guide
Don’t miss any of the action on game day and join Ram fans for a great tailgating experience! With several different options ranging from all-inclusive tailgate tents to the East Side tailgate spaces, there is something for everyone!
Below is a guide to tailgating for the 2013 season. For more information or to purchase a spot today, please contact:
Branon Vaughan - Director of Sales - (970) 492-4975 or Julius Luciano - Ticket Sales Manager - (970) 492-4972
Ram Town Tailgating
Rams Walk Tailgate
- New in 2013, the Rams Walk tailgate is an all-inclusive tailgate area putting you front and center for the Rams Walk tradition and pregame radio show.
- Enjoy food and beverages, weathering covering, and televisions broadcasting other college football games.
- The Rams Walk Tailgate opens three (3) hours prior to kick off and closes 30 minutes before the game starts.
- Tickets are $75 per person and include a sideline seat for the game, or $50 per person with a north end zone seat.
Ram Town Tailgate
- Each 25x25 tailgate spot is located on grass and allows for you to bring your own tailgating set up.
- Tailgating starts four (4) hours prior to kick off and must be packed up 30 minutes before the game starts.
- Please note that you will not be able to park a car on the grass, so one Orange lot parking pass is provided.
- Spots are available for the season for $625, or $125 for individual games.
- Add power, tent, table and chairs for 30 people for $750 per game.
East Side Tailgating
- The East Side Tailgate features options for both the general public and students. Each spot is a 50x50 area.
- East Side tailgating opens three (3) hours prior to kick off and must be packed up 30 minutes before the game starts.
- East Side Tailgates include a parking pass for one (1) vehicle per tailgate spot.
- General public spots are $525 for the season or $100 per game.
- Student spots are $275 for the season or $50 per game.
Tailgate Rules and Information
- Please note that no glass bottles, kegs, charcoal grills, or hard alcohol are allowed. All beer must be 3.2. Please do not bring any corporate signage or displays, unless you are an official sponsor or student group of CSU.